TTC baby no.2 ❤️ cycle advice needed

Sophie

Hiya loves

This is abit of a complex one. I’ve posted before about getting confused about my ovulation etc. I have one child who is 4 and I used this app trying to conceive her, honestly don’t know if it was 100% but just had sex everyday around those green days and it worked.

I recently got my copper iud removed, I was having 9 day periods and we are ttc baby number 2. I now have 4 day periods. I have been logging my cycles and they differ each month, the glow account I got pregnant with the first time says I ovulated 20th Nov whereas Flo says I ovulated 15th November. Bearing in mind I had quite a short cycle last month for some reason. I’ve been taking OPK strips and have got positives on both the 14th of Nov and what I believe to be positive on the 19th, I’ll attach photos. I’ve just got a few questions that I’m really hoping someone can answer.

1. Which ovulation test looks most positive? To me it’s the 14th Nov although I feel there wasn’t enough urine to properly prove as the control line and the positive line are really light.

2. Can your cycles change after you’ve had a child or come off the copper IUD?

3. Does Glow analyse all data and base predicted ovulation from this? E.g. does it take into account my longer cycles and my shorter cycles and come up with an average? It seems Flo only goes off your last logged period.

Any help is greatly appreciated, photos below :)

14th Nov test

19th test