Am I the only one?

This is my second pregnancy and so far everything has been completely different than the first. Was a lot more sick (still am but a lot less than I was now that I'm almost 24 weeks) My mood swings are off the chart. Was so mad last night because I was craving sour gummy worms so so bad but my SO already went to the store so I knew he wouldn't go back but I was to tired to drive. Then today I went to get him some Orajel from the store and completely forgot until I was in my driveway. Then he goes to the store to get a few things so I asked for 3 bags of gummy worms so I could stash them and he comes home with one small bag of sour gummy bears, and a huge bag of regular gummy bears...... I wanted sour gummy worms! I know this seems so rediculous but I instantly broke down in tears, and I'm the mom constantly telling her kids about the homeless and the hungry, the under privileged that don't have the things we have. I'm a total hypocrite but I'm still upset about the gummy worms! 😢 I'm a hot mess.