Soo confused..

Brittany • Boy mom 💙 1/21/17 ; 5/1/20 💙 💙 3/15/22 💙 E.M.Z 💘💍🔐 o4.21.10 💗

I am soo confused as to what is going on. According to my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> I'm currently 14 dpo the day I'm suppose to start my period. At 8 dpo I took a pregnancy test which showed a vvfl but it was definitely there...that very same day I started to bleed which I thought was really weird. I have never gotten my period almost a whole week early so I was thinking I was have a really early miscarriage or maybe it was a chemical pregnancy. I wound up bleeding for 5 days. So the day before yesterday at what would of been 12 dpo I decided to take the last test I had just for fun I seriously didn't think anything was gonna show up on it but there it was...a vvfl. So now more confused then ever I was like okay maybe it was just a bad evap line or something because it was one of those cheap 88 cent walmart tests. So I waited 2 days to re test & you guys this is what came up 😯 I just stopped bleeding 2 days ago!!! Has anyone ever gone thru this? I can't even get excited because I feel like I don't even know what's going on....