Baby fever rant

So this is more of a rant I guess than anything. I’m 26, I’ve got a 6 and a 4 year old. Before my separation from my ex husband I had a MC and it was a very hard time. Fast forward a few months later me and my ex file for divorce due to on going issues. And a few months after that I met my current boyfriend. He’s 41, and it’s now going on 3 years of being together. And it’s been great. He’s got two girls of his own, and I love them there just the sweetest and funniest spit fires lol. Well before he and his ex wife got a divorce, she told him she didn’t want anymore kids, so he got a vasectomy. And now that we’re together, I have baby fever so bad but I know it’s out of the cards, and I just wish I could make it go away. Because like I’ll visit my kids aunt who just had the most precious twins, and even though I’m so happy for her and her family, I have to even fight back tears at the idea of never having another kid of my own. Maybe it’s unresolved issues from my last MC, I’m not sure but man it sucks. And my boyfriend doesn’t know how I’m feeling currently cause the last time I brought up even having baby fever he was just kinda like “sorry? 🤷🏻‍♂️”