Baby barely eats

Zaza

My EBF 13 month girl just keeps dropping her food on the floor and only eats a little boiled egg yolk, banana, clementine, and raspberry. With the egg, she just wants the yolk - when I add egg white her tongue pushes it out. I’ve been trying to give her breast milk as a dessert at night but when she wants to nap in the day she wants to feed and also during the night. I understand I shouldn’t give her at night because she’ll be full when she wakes up, but if I don’t, she’ll wake up and not go to sleep until she’s had this feed. How do I get her to eat proper meals and more frequently , and potentially sleep without needing a feed? I’m happy to keep breastfeeding after her meal but of course my milk alone isn’t providing the right nutrients (even if I’m taking Pregnacare daily), so she can’t just keep having my milk three times a day -Help please.

I’ve tried giving her unsalted buttered bread/toast, boiled sweet corn, boiled peas etc - these end up on the floor when placed in front of her or spat out when fed to her