Longer then a sleep regression!

Okay so my now 19 month old has been a wonderful sleeper since 4 months old (with the occasional week, two week sleep regression over the months) however he has now been in what I thought was the 18 month sleep regression since early December “22” and it’s still going to this day now in February “23” so I’m sure that’s way to long to be a sleep regression at this point! I don’t know what is going on. Nothing in the routine has changed, wake windows bed time, food intake etc.. Everything is the same but it seems to not be working anymore. I tried delaying his bedtime ro an hour later then usually that worked and he slept through for about four nights then started night waking again. Usually it has been once a night but the last two days it’s been twice a night around midnight and then around 4/5ish I’m at a loss of what is happening and or what I can do. He did start daycare three days a week about a month ago but he’s been fine while he’s there during the day. But the sleep issues started way before that so idk if there is a connection to that. I am currently 21 weeks pregnant with baby number two so all I can think of is maybe it has something to do with that and maybe he is aware of the pregnancy some how and that’s effecting his sleep.