How do I handle this , advice :(

Brittany • Christian Mother , & wife ,baby number two Due march 27th??
Okay so there has been a big family dispute between my husband , my mother and my step father . It's been going on for a while but my husband got tired of seeing me upset all the time and finally put his foot down and said something . He didn't say anything that shouldn't of been said . This needed to be done months ago . However I remained out of it because it is my mama and I feel strongly on the fact that I have to respect her for who she is . My husband has washed his hand in the situation and wants to cut all ties with them . (He's been dealing with this for two years ) so I understand him being fed up with the situation , but I can't do that . After all it is my mama so I can't just cut her out of my life . Although I'm also sick of the situation myself , but I know what the bible says about respecting your parents. I had no idea he was even going to say anything . I Was in the bath tub while this was occurring . I'm hurt because now my mom has ended contact with me . I'm not sure what to do . I obviously can't please everyone and my husband isn't asking me to cut ties with my mom he respects the fact that she is my mama and knows that's not going to happen .. It's just putting me in a tough position because it's between my husband and my mama. I also found out that DH has another bank account that I was unaware of ? I'm not sure why would keep this from me , we have (or had ) in the past had a very open relationship . It's not like I go and blow through his money every week . I don't go anywhere unless it's to the grocery store , and if I do get anything other then what we need it's for our son . And that's on rare occasions because most of the time if I leave the house it's as a family . I haven't mentioned it to him but I feel a little betrayed  , I'm already dealing with so much with my mom and now this . I don't even know how to feel about that ? I'm slowly loosing trust in everyone .. And building up walls . I feel like I have no outlet . This week had just sucked ?