Stay at home mamas ??

Brittany • Christian Mother , & wife ,baby number two Due march 27th??
Okay so I've been staying at home with our 11 month old (he'll be one in 4days) since he was born . I've always gave him my upmost attention and my life has revolved around him in every aspect , like a mothers life should . 
​  Here lately though I feel like Im not giving him as much attention . We haven't changed our daily routine or anything . I just feel like I've been overwhelmed with house work here lately and that I can't catch up . 
​  I'm constantly busy doing something , being a stay at home wife and mother is a full time job . I don't know if it's just a new mom phase , and it will soon pass or what !? I hate feeling like I'm not giving him my undivided attention all times of the day. He still sleeps a good bit during the morning , so we sometimes cuddle longer then we should .. But it's been like that since he was born . I don't want to cut that time in half , because I feel like I'm taking that away from him and that's my most treasured part of the day are the sleepy baby cuddles. I honestly feel like i run around in circles all day trying to make sure laundry is done , the house is clean the dishes are done , ect .. I'm extreamly OCD as we'll . So mentally my mind won't slow down and just let things be . Any advice ??