I'm torn :(

I've been dating this amazing guy for almost two years. I love him to death. But I miss my family and there 4 hours away at the moment. They can visit like they want too, and I can't either. Mostly because of work. I asked jake (my boyfriend) if he would consider moving half way. So were both close to our families. But he doesn't wanna move for 3 years. He gave me a choice. I could go home, be with my family, but we wouldn't be together anymore. He would help me out as much as he can. Or I could stay here with him and he will try to bring me home as many weekends as possible. But no promises. I have a couple days to decide. I wanna go home but I don't wanna lose him :(