Feeling horrible just wanted to vent ???

T
Not sure if anyone else has gone through this but ... I really miss my ex he was literally my everything I fell in love with this guy and he meant the world to me we dated for about 6 months and he broke up with me for no reason well in my opinion it was kind of outta nowhere almost like he lost interest after that I just felt really depressed and useless I put all my time and effort into him not saying he didn't do the same because he did but it just hurts I still can't get over it and I always think about him it's really driving me insane :( I just wish I could get him back , I became really close to his cousin and his family I miss her and the bond we had it freaking sucks ?? I've been trying to forget about him and everything else by going out on dates hooking up with guys trying to start a new relationship but I just am not interested in anyway and I don't feel the same with any guy like I did with him?? ... It almost feels like I'll never find someone I can be that crazy over .. Ya know ? Like when you find that guy and literally everything you see in him and about him just makes you happy all the time.. It just sucks being alone that's how I feel every once in awhile I just sit and cry about thinking of things I could have done to make our relationship better.. But he won't ever talk to me he completely blocked me out of his life... ?and it hurts so bad I feel so lost and empty sometimes .. I just wonder when will I ever get that chance to find someone like that again and be able to be happy for once ?