I feel ready but my SO isn't

Yusme • I’m 32 years old Marie’s to the love of my life! We have 3 gorgeous boys and are currently pregnant with our 4th and final baby🎀💖
My SO and I have been married for 3 years and all together for 6 and half years. 5 years ago when we were daiting I became pregnant and I was so cared to tell anyone other than him. He was the only person I could count on and he was my biggest push to get a medical abortion, at the time he said that we weren't ready and that he couldn't do that to his mom. I was really scared because of how my own mom would react and I just confided in him and agreed with him. To this day I'm still hurt, not a day goes by where I don't think about that day. When we got married we were both still in school and said we would wait till we graduated which we did, then it was about owning our own place, wish we do now. Then it was having a secure job, which we both now have. Lately I've been feeling that I'm ready, there is this desire in my heart that I truly believe God has planted in my heart. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't feel the same. He wants to wait to another year or so. I don't even know how to react to that. It hurts that he doesn't feel the same, not only that, the decision of having a family once again falls on him. I don't think is fair at all that I have to continue to put forget about my feelings to compromise with him. Will he ever put himself in my shoes and realize that this is something I desire with all of my heart. Or will I have to once again put my feelings on hold?