So last cycle we did our IUI CD 16 with a 16.7.% chance of getting pregnant. Although I got my first LH surge in CD 14 with 20% chance. My RE WAITED until Sunday almost 40 hours later. Because we have to do IUI wouldn't have been better to do IUI SATURDAY the day after my + LH which also happened to be when Glow predicted 25% ? We have a new doc now but I feel they just wanted our $$. It was over $1k and I voiced my concerns and was told relax you need to tell your body that you do this. Yeah I'm ok.

Vote below to see results!