I caught him out....

I'm so hurt right now, I've spent every night this week on google for answers I know really at the end of the day I'll only get from husband. 
He finally confessed to flirting with another woman from work (after I had come across a messaging app which they'd use to keep in touch secretly weeks before and both swore it was all work stuff, yes I confronted her too) after the first blow up and my say so of put a stop to it or that's it were over. There's a small child involved and I was pregnant but had a missed mc in the middle of it all & Ended up in hospital to remove it a few days after I found out. 
I am leaving him unless he can and WANTS to fix this. Has anyone had marriage counselling? Has it been effective ? I can see he is genuinely remorseful for what has gone on BUT he should have stopped after it first came to my attention. Instead he chose to continue it. To my knowledge he's stopped all contact with her. Deleted his fb etc. I said there's NEVER to be future contact. 
Two things which were said that hurt me was if they were single they'd hook up and she has a good body. There's plenty more but I don't want to think about it (even tho subconsciously I do!!) I never thought I'd wind up being a single mum but how do you learn to trust again and is it worth it?.... Part of me would like to try counselling. I know there's things from my past which have affected the relationship but that's no excuse for him to look elsewhere and that option has to come from him! I'm not the one who has to fix this.  I'm gutted, has anyone got any advice? Been through this? What did you do? Even though we share a house currently still we've separated. He touched my hand last night and it felt good for a moment, comforting but then I thought of him with her again and pulled away with feeling heavy hearted. I'm so confused and heart broken. Where to from here?....