R.I.P 11/12/14 ❤️

Sh
I'm completely heartbroken... I'm just going to copy what I had my friend post on facebook for me yesterday. I don't feel like talking about it. As this app is for pregnancy, I will probably be deleting it soon. If anyone wants to keep in touch, let me know.
"Hi Everyone,
I'm a friend of Shay. I've been with her all day at the home birthing office. She asked me to update everyone for her.
When she went this morning...Rowan had passed, he no longer had a heartbeat. So she went home to attempt having a natural at home miscarriage. Everything was going fine until she started to have very sharp pains and dizzy, so we went back to the office so she could be checked. Her body was having trouble going into labor(starting/stopping, her cramps/contractions would get real close intense then stop) so she was given meds to "artificially induce" and monitored. At around 5:20pm she was ready to push and Little Rowan was born at 5:32pm. Rowan was measuring a little bigger than ultrasounds showed but unfortunately not developed enough to have a fighting chance. He weighed 4.62oz. and 5.69in. long. He was the most beautiful Godbaby of mine, I've ever seen R.I.P❤️
Shay is doing okay, okay as she can be right now. She's spending time with Rowan. She did have an infection, so she's on antibiotics for that. The doctor does think the infection left undetected is the cause.
Please keep her in your prayers and hold any questions or contacting her until she's ready. Thank you."
My beautiful baby boy Rowan grew wings yesterday... I miss him so much ?