This is how I feel...

Brooke
Tired, sad, hurt, and annoyed. I work longer hours to keep myself from laying around thinking about not being able to get pregnant and to try and save money for the future. I feel sad that I can't give my parents and in-laws their first grand baby on both sides. I also feel sad that I have no one to talk to about my sadness because everyone just wants to Pep talk me.  I feel hurt that it's the one thing that I should be able to do as a woman and I can't do it after over 2 years of trying and using the everything over the counter possible. I feel annoyed because I see all these ladies come in my job that are either half my age and kids still themselves with new babies, women that don't take the best care of their children but still have them, and then there are the ones that have 4 or 5 and I canny have just one. Thank you for this post and asking how I am? It really feels good to get some of these things out in the open. And hopefully if anyone sees this and needs anyone to talk to then they see they aren't the only one dealing with it.