Everyone is pregnant

I have been ttc for 8 months now and I know that's not long in the scheme of things but, I have been on bc half my life. Finally, I felt like I was ready. My husband and I got married after 12 years of dating and we both are excited because one of my main things was "im not going to be your child's mother if I'm not your wife" now it's been 8 months and nothing. For some reason, everytime I scroll on my fb feed someoen I know is pregnant. A close friend of mine is pregnant after dating someone for 8 months (2 of which they were actually in the same state)  and I want to be happy for her. But every time she texts me a picture of baby stuff I want to cry. Then our mutual friend of ours asked if I wanted to oovoo (simole to skype) in for her ultrasound since the girls child's father didn't go. (The three of us group text often) I told her that I couldn't because it would be too much for me and she got mad at me saying I should put my feelings aside and be a good friend. It made me feel terrible and now I feel like I can't say no or ignore texts because I'm not being a "good friend"