Ex boyfriend

Abigayle
Well I might my ex boyfriend in 7th grade we didn't make it official until my birthday 8th grade year. We dated for a while (10mounths )we really felt a connection in that short period of time. During the time we were dating I admit to him I cheated. We ended things on a bad note but I still wanted him back. So we start high school and I'm still madly in love with him . But he told me he didn't want to be with me anymore. And I left him alone and I got over him. But we still have secret feelings for each other. It's now my junior year In high school and he starts talking to my friend and I've always kept my distance when he "try's " to get a new girl but he's always running back to me . But this time it was different. He tried to play her and I at the same time. But made me look stupid over him. And I hate that. I told him that we can not longer talk or any thing. And now he wants me back -.- But I miss him so much. Would I look stupid if I go back to him ? How long should I let him suffer ? My friend moved on and everything but I'm still stuck.how do I get over him ?