Was it okay that I was upset?

Sydney
I'll try to keep this short :p
But my boyfriend and I were fooling around and we didn't have any condoms so I told him that we should go get some. He said okay but he wanted me to give him head first and then we could get some. I said okay, as long as you make me orgasm when we get back. (Just so that it was fair for me)
So after I gave him head and we got the condoms and came back we started to have sex. After a while it was difficult for him to stay hard because he already came not too long ago so we had to stop. 
I got upset/frustrated because he agreed that if I gave him head he had to make me orgasm but he didn't. And it kind of made him mad at me that I was upset about it. But I was only upset because he agreed to it. And I understood his situation that it was difficult for him to stay hard but there is more than one way to make me orgasm and he didn't try any other.
 And it's not that he wasn't doing a good job, I think he thought that but I told him that wasn't the case. But as girls, we know that sometimes it just takes longer for us to finish.
Idk I just need to know that it was okay that I was upset about and and not just being a jerk about it :p