No period on bc... weird stuff.. need opinions ASAP please!

Ok so I have switched from Microgestin to Seasonique and back in the past few months and there is weird stuff going on. Normally if I am after a few hours late taking my pill I will have a light period for a couple of days. When I switched before I would have periods that lasted anywhere from 2-4 days. I switched back to Microgestin on Nov 7th and have not had Any bleeding since spotting on Nov 1st. I would think that after taking the Seasonique for 2 months with no period that when I switched I would at least spot a little...

So the weird stuff..

I have been having mild-moderate cramps for about a month now, no bleeding or pms symptoms other than that. For the last couple of weeks I have been soooo tired that it's ridiculous. I can sleep for 6 hours, wake for 2 and I'm nodding off and napping for another 3-4 hours. My nipples look different, and they change throughout the day. My appetite has decreased, Well.. I'm always hungry but I'm not eating as much as I normally do. I checked my cervix today and it's low,firm and closed.

I am so confused and I have two kids. I knew with my first before I ever took a test but my second was a total surprise.

My SO and I are very active sexually and normally he pulls out. There was about 5 or 6 times last month that he did not. And I forgot to take a pill one of the next mornings and was like 12 hours late taking it.

Could I be pregnant or what do you think is going on?