Rant. I need to rant and need advice.

Okay so I grew up with my grandparents because my mom is a drug addict and my dad moved 4 hours away. Well in 2011 I moved with my dad because me and my grandparents never got along and they mistreated me.. they would ground me and never ground my sisters, I had one dresser half full of clothes and 3 pairs of shoes my sisters had 2 dresser fulls of clothes, a walk in closet full of clothes, and a long shelf full of shoes that had 3 different sections the length of the closet, they had smart phones on my grandparents plan and I had a non smart phone on a prepaid plan that I paid for. Well I finally hit my point the day me and my oldest sister got into it because I needed her heat protector that she didn't use and I did and she threw it up the stairs and pinched me and smacked me... later that day my grandmother texted me and told me to be prepared to hand over my phone when I got home so I did she said we were both grounded. Well I handed her my phone and my sister didn't get grounded because she had a car and needed it when she left... so I threw a fit and said it wasn't fair that all I did was yell at her back and she threw the bottle at me and pinched me and smacked me and yelled at me. Well it all went down and I moved with my dad he was the same way.... never got anything I needed because he was an alcoholic and didn't want to use his money on me... so this summer I moved back and now my grandparents are the same way.... they think because they bought me a car that I should bow down to them 24/7 but they bought my sisters one too and never hold it against them... but lately my grandmother has had 0 trust in me.. she thinks I'm lying about everything... and me and my boyfriend got into it and he embarrassed me by punching stuff at work yelling at me and punching a dent into his car.. my grandmother said that he has every right to leave me and that I'm immature and that he doesn't need me and that I need get on meds and that I'll never get married. Also, we booked a hotel that NONREFUNDABLE and then my grandmother said I'm not allowed to go so now the money is wasted... any advice or help.....