Freaking out

J
Is anyone at all freaking out about their pregnancy? I've been ambivalent about having kids my whole life. I had a rough childhood and I didn't want to repeat any of the mistakes. But then I met my husband 7 years ago and slowly with all his love I began to come round to the idea. Last year I started to actually 'want' kids for the first time. All my friends have families now and I thought that I didn't want miss out on experiencing being a mother and having a family. They are the happiest people I know. So we purposely started trying 6 months ago and now I'm 4 weeks along. But last night I had the biggest freak out and even considered terminating the pregnancy. I'm worried about things I've never even heard a pregnant woman say out loud. That my husband won't love me as mch and he'll love the baby more. That I won't be able to achieve my other life goals. That I'll be resentful of the child. That I'll be jealous of the relationship between my husband and the child (he is great with kids and a LOT more fun than me.) In the cold light of morning I'm now thinking a bit more rationally and reminding myself what a blessing this is and how it will make me a better person and that the love I'll feel will make these issues go away. But I'm so very scared of not being a good mum and messing up the child. Does anyone have any advice, experience of this or feel similar?