Clothing question

I know this is out of place here, but I'm looking for the name of a item of clothing.

It's a thick, usually lacy or flat, stretchy fabric that goes under a shirt and over the top of pants. It's purpose is to insure your stomach doesn't show, even if your shirt is too short/rises with movement. It can be used as a cover for your breasts if your neckline is too low, but the specific name for that one is bandeau (apparently).

Any ideas are appreciated!