Want a baby so bad..

Kerrilee • Im a mum to 2 beautiful children my daughter who is 6 and my son who is 4 in august. i was born in London but have lived in bristol for 7 years .
So we had our 8th miscarriage in September at 10 weeks as you can imagine we were absolutely heart broken. This time was harder to deal with as we had already seen the baby 3 times with a heathy heart beat and was having a wiggle about. We have been trying again since I stopped bleeding but no joy.. I know that it can take a long time to get ptegnant . with my daughter it was a year then with my son 3 weeks and with the last one took 10months.. But I see all these people falling pregnant straight after a miscarriage and yeah it does upset me. I didn't have all 8 miscarriages one right after the other... All I can think about is getting pregnant and having our rainbow baby! I know people say calm and and stop trying but I can't seem to do that ? I am very blesses I know that having 2 wonderful kids and the fact I have one of each I am a very lucky person but can't beat this feeling of really wanting a healthy 3rd.. My next AF is due 22 January I hope it doesn't come and I'm pregnant with a healthy rainbow baby....