Coming off BC and LATE PERIOD! Not regulated at all...

Staci • Married for a little over 4 years...Dated for 10 years. L&D RN 🍼 Excited that God has blessed us with the opportunity to Shepard a sweet baby alongside of him! We have waited and prayed for this baby for a long time! Gods plans are perfect!
Needing Advice :) I have been on birth control for the last 5 years with completely normal periods but recently came off of birth control (was on Yaz and nuvaring) at the beginning of November and I have had one period since...starting on Nov 25th. I have been trying to monitor my cervical position and CM as my husband and I would be happy to get pregnant whenever the Lord is ready for us to become parents! ? technically I am now 7 days late on my period and I have no signs of bleeding what-so-ever! I am having lots of bloating, intense nausea, and very tender/sore belly (cramping), I have been super tired; I slept 13 hours yesterday. However, I took a pregnancy test at 4 days late and it was a BFN and I also took one at 6 days late and it was a BFN. I am okay if I am not pregnant but I just want to know why I feel so yucky and how long should I wait before I see my doctor to try to get my period started and regular? Is there any options I could do other than taking birth control to make my period regulated?  Also, my cervix feels high, closed, and med-hard...and I know I've read that when your period is nearing it should be low and open. I'm just so confused! And asking for any and all advice! Thank you all! And baby dust to all of you trying to conceive! ??