9 DAYS LATE, AND NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS??

Brittney • I am pregnant with my first child, and am so in love with my wonderful blessing named Brent. . We are planning on having a second baby and I will definitely be using Glow! :)
I'm praying that I am indeed pregnant but I'm very confused. My Aunt Flo has not shown up and should have been here on December 23rd. I'm never late unless its a day or two ..not even that 99 percent of the time.. last month I had a period, It was a shorter one..And spotted during ovulation.. AND A WEEK AFTER.. I did have sex on the 29th and calculated that if conception had definitely taken place it would have happened on the 4th of this month which is December but to my disbelief believe when I took my pregnancy test ...that I went and bought from the store..being too excited. . it was negative this is one of the hardest things that I have to deal with on a daily basis and I don't know what my body is doing but I would really appreciate it if you ladies would pray for me I'm going to the doctor this morning! I have never been this late with no sign of my period coming. I have mild soft cramping but it goes away quickly .. I've had nausea and vomiting -only vomited 1 morning. . I have been dizzy a lot! And tired! But no abnormal signs of anything downstairs, such as unusual discharge.. bleeding. .pain. what's going on with my body?? Could I be pregnant, or Is this something new popping up medically?? I will find out today! Your thoughts? ??....