The woman that ranted:)

Hey~ this is the woman that ranted about prayers:) 
In no way did I say religion is bad, and as some said I didn't specify which kind of prayer I was talking about. 
I had an abortion three days ago, my reasons are my own, and when I asked for help about it and advice there were several "do good Christians" that basically spat at me and claimed they'd pray to save me for my sins. 
In no way was it kindness or enlightening. It was downright condescending. I came to ask about a medical procedure because there are women here who have had them and I was scared and in return these ladies dealt the need to tell me I was going to hell and that they'd be praying for me. 
That's not nice and isn't appreciated. 
Religion can stay i don't care about that, I was ranting because that kind of rude remark, to me, is not acceptable. 
Praying for good health ect, is very nice and in fact several women did say they hoped everything would go alright and offered prayers, that's reassuring, however the ones that "condemn me to hell" are what I was ranting about. 
I apologize to the kind hearted prayers for not specifying and coming off as though I was attacking you:) I do not wish for religion to change, just that the people who condemn others to hold their tongue because they do not act as appropriately.