Marriage Life...

Cheyenne

Who remembers thinking about being married and getting to have sex just about everyday and just a bunch of fun?! I call bull because my husband and I have been married for a year and a half already and I can't remember the last time we had sex! Maybe a week or two ago? I don't know, but it used to be fun and now it's just like, "Hey, do you want to have sex tonight?" And half the time it's a "No" and I even try to turn him on and do all kinds of things. We used to have sex in the shower and now I'll ask him if I can join him and he says, "no". So I don't know what else to do for him. He calls me crazy because I want to have sex all the time, but he should like it that I want to have sex with him all the time. Means he is doing some good right?

And! Getting to go places with each other and getting to go do fun things. Well that isn't true either. I have always wanted to go to Colorado with each other and show him where our family goes in the summer. Well the only time we go to Colorado is to see his uncle in a not so beautiful place. I have talked to him about it and of course he says, " we will," and we don't. Well after new years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>, I wanted to get and go SOMEWHERE and ANYWHERE. We both had the weekend off and I was like, "let's go somewhere," and of course I got shut down because we had "weather" coming in.

We both work hard jobs as he is an oilfield mechanic and I'm a electrian and we get home,feed farm animals, eat supper and go to bed.

Well anyway my rant is over and I was wondering if anyone got married and you LOVE it,but wish you could do more together? Or am I just weird? 😂