Cervical polyps.

Natalie
I'm 19 weeks 5 days and have bleed on weekly 15 - 18 weeks. Each time I was seen in emergency and assured all ok though as the bleeding has stopped by the time I'd waited every time there wasn't much for doctors to examine. I had ultrasounds and the heartbeat was checked and assured that we are both fine. The bleeder seemed to stop then turned into a almost constant pink discharge from week 18. Everyone is seen kept saying it was normal so I carried on and visited my GP and was diagnosed with my 4th UTI since I got pregnant given anti biotics and sent on my way. On the last day of week 18 I had what felt like a huge gush of fluid. When I checked it was the same pink discharge but far far more than usual. I went to the maternity triage and was checked over throughly. This time the doc told me I have a cervical polyp. That's it's nothing to worry about and it will continue to bleed occasionally for the rest of my pregnancy. I asked if it needed following up and was told told no as they wouldn't even consider removal until after the birth. I was so overjoyed to finally know that the problem definitely wasn't baby I didn't really think about what a polyp was until a few days later. Now I've looked into it I am wondering if it's something I should be worrid about? I've been given no further information from the hospital they didn't even write the diagnosis in my notes. I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday for reassurance as I am really not sure if I am being silly and stressing for nothing. Has anyone else had experience of this?