My boyfriend won't talk to me .. ? Please help .

Me & my boyfriend are both seventeen . We were bestfriends for about two years until two months ago he decided to come out and tell me his true feelings . Everything has been going great , he's told me how serious he felt about me & we're even trying to plan what we're going to do after high school . But on Monday in class , we were messing around playfully & he wiped off one of my cateyes . And I'm a little insecure about my looks so I was kind of distraught about it . So I went to the bathroom to go fix it & I was cool again . I come back to class & at the end of it I come & tell him that I wasn't mad about it anymore . So we leave the class & he was still acting like he was mad . So I tried to lighten us up by holding his hand & joking with him but he still seemed like he was upset or mad about something . So then we're trying to decide where to go for lunch since the classroom we usually eat in was locked . I'm telling him where we could go & he kept acting like he didn't care about anything responding with one word responses so I walked off cause I was getting pissed off that he was acting like that . I see him in the morning on Tuesday , I said hello & all he did was nod at me . I start walking when we're dismissed thinking he was behind me like he usually is & I stopped when I noticed he wasn't & saw him talking to his friend . So I waited for 2 mins & he didn't come so that pissed me off even more & I left . Then I thought he was just gonna meet me at my locker & he didn't . By then , I was extremely pissed off cause now I'm thinking he's continuing to throw shade cause he didn't even want to meet up with me or talk to me or any of that . He rather just talk to his friends or whoever else so I'm like forget it , I don't know what  I did but if he wants to act like that for whatever reason I'll just wait for him to get it together . Then I still didn't hear from him that night . So I text him asking what's up & we had one of the worst arguments we ever had . Wednesday comes and goes & he completely ignores me . I pass him in the hallway & he walks straight pass . Everyone I talk to says I should wait for him to come to me . But then I texted him yesterday night (Thursday night) saying "Is this your way of saying you want to break up ?" And he didn't even respond to that . What should I do ? He's told me before he has problems with communication so should I give him some more time to come to me or just end it ?