8w3d and I'm out :( 2nd MC in a row

Deneb
Ladies,
Need your good karma and good luck wishes! I went in today for an early follow up US since i started spotting brown 2 days ago... No growth was found from my last US @ 6 weeks and also no Fetal heart beat :( obviously I'm devastated, specially since this is my 2nd MC in a row..I had my first in OCT '14 at 10 weeks and now at 8! I feel like the world is out to get me!! ( I know it isn't, but can't help and feel that way right now). My dr sent me directly to the hospital for a D&C- as it was my choice not to go through the painful MC naturally like I did Last time...
I can't help but feel angry at the situation! How is it possible for someone to have a missed MC twice in a row!! I also can't talk to my family about it, since it's their belief that US are not accurate and D&C should not be done- they feel that all MC should go through naturally. :( I can't help but feel alone at this time.. Even though my husband is here with me, he doesn't understand the pain I'm going through..
Your wonderful thoughts, prayers and warm wishes are being requested as I sit in the waiting room of the hospital for my D&C .. I think the lack of food is not helping me either😜