Feeling nervous before first ultrasound

Is anyone else feeling super nervous about going to your first ultrasound appointment? I've been counting down the days until my first appt on the 29th and getting progressively more anxious and nervous as the day approaches. Last year with my first pregnancy, I went in for my first appt and was told I would miscarry. I SO don't want that to happen again. It was easy to be positive about this pregnancy when we found out because it felt so different than the last. I was tired, nauseated, and had very sore breasts. As of three days ago, the nausea has nearly disappeared completely and my breasts aren't as sore. I told my husband that I'm feeling angry. Angry that my body isn't feeling pregnant right now! I'm completely obsessing over every little symptom (or lack thereof) and it's driving me crazy!!! My husband's said all the right things - that everything's going to be okay - there's no reason to believe that this will end in a miscarriage - that he's here with me every step of the way. Sorry for rambling...I just wish my symptoms would come back to reassure me before my appointment. 😕