Crazy mother!

Suzy • Happily married to my best friend TTC #2
How do you deal with your mom especially when she's always telling you you're in the wrong and you don't know what you're doing? My mother raised me pretty much to be a failure in life she never had me do anything growing up no chores no responsibility and she even admitted to me that the reason she did that is because she wanted me to live with her forever so when she gets old I can take care of her she never had any hopes of me getting married or leaving their house which is really sad. Now I'm 24 married have my own house have 3 cars have a decent paying job and she still can't be happy for me she's constantly getting in my marriage telling me how to decorate my house and telling me that I should be more like my sister I'm getting to the point where I just can't deal with her anymore I don't want to be rude but I'm afraid I'm going to have to be she just has no respect or love and it irritates me. I have tried telling her the we can go to counseling to try to fix are family problems but she said that I'm the one who's crazy not her what do you guys think I should do to fix this issue?