Lazy Boyfriend!! HELP

Michela
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now and I love him dearly, but I can't stand how lazy he is. I'm 19, in school and have a job as a personal trainer, he's 23 with no job, not in school and still lives at his parents' house. When I'm not with him all he does is play video games, hang w friends, get stoned, or a combination. I keep asking him to get a job because I am tired of having to pay for everything, along with his parents who are fed up with his laziness as well. His room is always messy and he won't clean it unless I beg him to. I love him to death but really it's getting old. We talked the other night and he said he's gonna try harder but it's been 3 days and he still hasn't applied for a job or cut back on video games. I feel like I have a child! His mom and I have had talks with him numerous times and now I'm really at my wits end. I never had thoughts about being with other guys and I feel guilty when I do, but I want more than what I'm getting out of this relationship. Has anyone been in this situation before? Will it get better or should I call it quits? 😔