Am I crazy?

Am I crazy for wanting to know things that my fiancé is doing outside of home? Not even things that really matter or would make a difference if I knew them.....I guess I am just feeling left out of his life. He literally doesn't tell me anything about his personal life and doesn't understand why i want to know. We have this fight all the time and its so frustrating because when I go back to reflect, I just feel like a crazy person. I just like to know where he is, if he is going to be home late/early, how his day was, if anything exciting/different happened.

Also he will tell me he's going over to his buddies house (example) and will be home in 20 mins, but will end up taking 2 hours with no text or phone call to just let me know. Or he will stop off somewhere on his way home from work and not warn me he is going to be late. This happens on the regular, and I don't know if I'm just being nuts or if this is a legitimate argument. Its not that I don't trust him, and I don't care if he wants to hang out with his friends or do whatever he wants to do. I'm just asking for a heads up.

We also have a 2 year old together.

So am I nuts or what?

Vote below to see results!