Dealing with others' pregnancies.

I just found out my sister in law is pregnant. They got pregnant on their first month of trying....lucky them. I have a really hard time being happy for them. I know it makes me sound terrible.
On another note a friend of mine who has been trying for a while now just found out she was pregnant and I couldn't be more happy for her.
Our story. 
My husband and I got married on April 18,2014. We started trying to get pregnant in May. Never did I ever expect it would be a difficult task. After 7 months of trying we finally got our BFP. At 6 weeks and 5 days I had a miscarriage.  We are back to square one and ready to start trying again in a week or so... 
The question is how do I accept what I can't control.  Never have I ever wanted anything more in my life. Even planning for the wedding I was already planning on what we were going to have a baby. Just when I finally thought it was my turn. It wasn't... I know for some people my journey may seem really short. And that there are many who have been trying for some much longer. But I still hurt and still just want a baby of my own in my arms...