Frustrated

Katie • Stay at home mommy as of 6/30/16!!!
So I don't know what to think right now my fertile window is February 3 through the 7th. And we have tried a few times before during and then last night my husband got home late and me decided to attempt having sex. We've been trying for 6 now 7 months and I had stopped this month doing ovulation tests and was going by day 14-20 like my doctor had told us to do for trying. So I was feeling very confident this month thinking wow I am noticing changes in my cm and was very confident that we got it this month. Untillast night when we tried. We have tried for three days prior so I think our problem was we are both exhausted and my husband was not feeling it last night. after about Suwanee 25 minutes of sex and not having any success we stopped and I remember starting to feel a little bit sore from all the thrusting. I remember rolling over in tears saying good night I'm going to bed frustrated. I don't even know what to think or say right now I feel like my opportunity this month just got shot to the ground. Our problem is that we try to Ally and by the time our fertile window is here were burned out and have unsuccessful nights. I really want is to become a mom so bad and I don't even know at this way if it's ever going to happen :( this morning my husband tried reassuring me and telling me don't worry we still have a few more days in operable window and we had sex the night before we had a mishap we are okay. Today when I went to the bathroom I checked my CM and I found that it was very dry I was as if there was nothing and I know glow keeps tell me that the seventh is my peak day.
Sorry to sit here and vent but I just need to get this off my chest I don't even know what to think anymore. I just need some encouragement to help make me feel better and then I posted asking about certain lubricants and everybody's tell me the lubricant that I'm using is definitely killing the sperm yet my doctor recommended (slippery stuff) and I've also read things online that I've been successful using that kind of sperm to get pregnant.
I'm just scared tonight is going to a a fail for us with sex!