Light pink spotting

Alejandra • I
Hey 
I'm worried I had a miscarriage last year,  I felt like I needed to go poop but it wasn't that so I got up and cleaned myself and it was clear mixed with light red blood so I called my mom asked her why I was bleeding because I didn't now what was going on so then she told me to go to the ER and they said they didn't hear a heartbeat but they could see a baby and a sac either It was to early or it was a miscarriage so then I got worried and then the next day I had more bleeding with clotting and I went to 3 ER I couldn't stand the pain and finally they said my baby was to low near the cervix(ectopic pregnancy) so they sent me to the hospital because I was losing a lot of blood and because it didn't come out yet so they gave me the shot so it can come out on its own and it did....2 weeks ago I found out I'm pregnant and last Friday and Saturday I had light pink spotting when I cleaned myself and I thought the first time it was because I had sex but yesterday it happened again the same and im worried I called my doc last time she just told me to go to the ER but I didn't go because I didn't have no one to take me now I'm more worried i don't now what to do or what's wrong 😩😢