Hey hey hey!

❤️Amber • Mommy of a 12 year old, 3 angel babies and TTC
So I just wanted to share my journey! I am 30 years old and have one child. He is 12 years old. When he was 8 months old I had a MC and another MC when he was 2 years old. Then I had an eptopic pregnancy when he was 5 years old. I have not been pregnant since my eptopic, 7 long years.....I didn't try at all until 2 years ago we just decided if it happened it happened, then activity tried for a year and nothing so we decided to get some opinions from the doctor. So Monday I had an appoitment with my OBGYN who scheduled a Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) I had that done Wednesday and found out my left tube is black due to the eptopic pregnancy I had 7 years ago, my right tube is open. But he said it took a while for the dye to push through so it either had "slight blockage" or is just a small tube. Now I'm waiting for my OBGYN to refer me to a fertility doctor, he said he would but hasn't called me so I plan on calling him in the morning. I was ovulating Wednesday so we BD yesterday and today with hopes and prayers this time will be our month! I still have hopes that I will get my rainbow baby!!!! I'm just praying so hard that I get my BFP in March! Good luck to all you others that are TTC!!