Never give up! !

Summer • TTC #1 since December 2013

a little background first.

My soon to be husband (july5th) and i have been ttc for 15 months now! I was on bc since i was 15 (doctors thought i had a cysts) ill be 21 in September. I was on multiple pills because i could not find the right one. Then i was on the patch for about 10 months till i almost got aa blood clot in my leg. I immediately went back to the pill. In December of 2013 i stopped taking them because we were ready to start or family. Well i got a period in May that was like a normal one then nothing till November I got another "normal " period. To our surprise i got one only 2 months later in January. And of course after the 3 periods i tracked everything. But of course i wasn't ovulation. Now it's February 2015 and nothing. I have nothing to show for all this hard work. Stone days it's really hard for me, i get really depressed. I see it in my husband too. His bestfriend is having his baby in two months and i know he wants his and our kuds to grow up together. Im trying not to focus on it. But it's so hard. I just bought some fertilaid off Amazon so im waiting on that. Also i have preseed. Fringers crossed i at least get my owriod again soon.

Thanks for reading, i really needed to get this off my chest. So overwhelming!