My Mother...

Joy

My mother helped me move this past weekend. I'm moving in with my SO as this was not a planned pregnancy and we were already talking of it anyway. We want to raise baby together and get married later. I work full time + overtime and have a 2nd job on the weekend. We moved very last minute so I would not have to pay rent anymore and we can save money. My mother offered to help me move and it was allot of work. We were side by side working for 2 days... Busted our buts and got it done. Because she doesn't know how to use Facebook properly she accidentally included me on a private message she sent to all of her friends saying how fat and lazy I am... how I didn't do anything to help... how she did it all herself... how I am a slob... and was not prepared to move...

I know I am overly emotional and 14 weeks pregnant but am I right to be upset? I am so hurt by her cruel words. She would never say anything like this to my face. It hurts that she would tell me she loved helping and how proud of me she was for getting so much done in so little time only to learn it's all a lie...