Could I be pregnant?

Once upon a time, my period was regular. I knew to the day when I would start. Then I took Plan B in January of 2014 and it's been irregular ever since. My boyfriend and I always use a condom when we have sex. We won't have sex without one because we aren't planning on having children at the moment. For the last month or so, I get this feeling like I'm going to be sick. It's like a little dizzy and a little sicky. I don't throw up, but it feels like I have to sometimes and I have to lay down to make it go away. My period has been a week off for the last three months, but it's been normal periods when it does come. I  started spotting on February 15th, it was bright red when I wiped and then nothing until the next day. Then I spotted very little for the next 2-3 days then my period started but it was lighter than usual. The cramps were also bad during the days I was spotting, but went away when the period came. A baby wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to me, but I'd rather not be until I finish college in a couple years. Does this sound like I'm pregnant or just a weird period? I know periods are supposed to stop when a woman gets pregnant, but there are those who continue to have periods while pregnant.

Vote below to see results!