Just a vent

Maybe it's my hormones or maybe not, but I just feel single pretty much! My husband and I have been going through a lot lately and I mean ALOT!! To the point where he knows that if things don't change then I'm filing for divorce when I have the baby. I love my husband and even though we are distant right now I still try. I try and have conversations with him, I try to have sex with him, and love him, be around him etc...but he acts like he just doesn't want to be around me at all! He says he's to tired for sex, and just needs some time to himself. Alls he does is work and come home. We have 2 kids (1 of which is his not mine)  that he hardly pays attention to and never helps me with. I do everything including going to school full time. He says he loves me and is trying and wants to make things work but he isn't changing anything or even trying to work on our problems. I really just don't know what to do anymore. I love my husband but the lies and empty promises have been going on way to long (almost 2 yrs now) as much as I don't want to I have a gut feeling I am going to be single :/