Bf ex interfering big rant (sorry) advise please

Charmaine

Hi so me and my partner have been together 8 1/2 months now and we are trying for a baby but his ex is constently saying stuff about me and calling me names and generally just causing problems. Before u got with him they had been separate for 5 months and they only dated for a few months anyway. It's got to the point now that even when I take my son to school she throwing looks and then she starts saying crap like you fucking slug, dirty bitch, etc.... she has even threatened to beat me up. I have never retaliated ever! As I think she is so childish and needs to grow up she us a mother herself of 2 young children and also I will not get myself in trouble over her as I work in a school so it will affect my job! Don't get me wrong there have been times where all I wanted to do was just pick her up on what she keeps on saying and show her I'm not a push over and just knock the bitch out but she really really is not worth it!

But any way as I said me and my partner are ttc and all this is just getting at mem to the point that i don't know what to do any more .... I love him for sure as otherwise I wouldn't of taking this shit fro her thus long but it's just Constant when will it end it's been 8 months already ... how much more?!?!

She says she don't have a problem with him just Me :/ why?? She don't know me. .. and she always saying that she's over him and she got a new bf but clearly she still wants him.

What should I do? What would you do?

Amy advice would be great thanks people :)