Pregnancy help???

Britin

Hey everyone my name is Britin, I will be 21 in April.. I have a 5year old daughter, and I've had 2 miscarriages in 2014... doctor said I had a 50/50chance if I could. Have another baby an be able to have it full term..

WELL....my period was Feb 3rd-7th and me and my man had sex on Feb 6th,7th,8th,11th,12th,13th, and 14th which we had it 4times on the 14th...well all the days starting on the 6th my man DIDN'T PULL OUT..he Came inside me... not only once, or twice, but a total of 9times in one week... well we were both told we don't have a good chance of having a baby... so he thought cuming inside would be alright... well it's now March 9th and I was supposed to have my period the other day... and the last 2 weeks I,have been having MAJOR symptoms... but idk I'f it's in my head or what but I'm starting to think I'm pregnant!!!😊 idk tho I'm stressing,nervous, anxious, excited, all in one... PLEASE LADIES HELP ME WITH SOME ADVICE... ALSO WHAT ARE EARLY SIGNS YALL HAD? if I'm pregnant I am 6weeks pregnant this week 😄👶 my man knows an he is excited as well we are hoping i am prego.. but also not getting hopes up to high... leave some comments guys 😘

Thanks!!!