Too much cleaning induce labor?!

Annelise • 24. Married. I have a 2 year old and 1 year old sons.
Okay so I know a lot of people say to induce labor you could do a lot of house cleaning. I however do not want to induce labor as I am only going to be 34 weeks tomorrow. 
Yesterday we started some serious spring cleaning. My entire house is almost spotless minus two rooms. While my husband is at work I wanted to get our bedroom cleaned, organize and get rid of anything we really don't need. Then I plan on going into the basement and organizing everything in what's staying an what's being thrown out. The problem is after all the cleaning I did yesterday I been hurting a lot. My baby has been extremely active and I can feel my stomach tightening up when he calms down. Should I be worried that I'm over doing it? I just really want our spring cleaning done because the next 6 weeks are gonna be super busy. I'm afraid I won't get it done if I don't finish today :/ but the last thing I need is to go into labor at home with no car an my husband at work, plus going into labor this early isn't good either way. Any other moms gone threw this or think too much cleaning can cause labor?? Ftm an I'm probably over reacting