Older sibling .. Vent

Sky
I have been feeling sick the last couple days... And so tired and exhausted... I Haven't wanted to do anything around the house or anything outside the house, if I don't have to leave I don't...
Well my four year old daughter has March break this week and is driving me completely nuts.... Yesterday she decided to drink two bottles of (homeopathic) medicine. Followed by stealing a whole pack of gum, chewing it and then sticking it to the window. Following that she stole my gummy candies which I strictly told her she could not have..... It was about 6pm and I had it. Told her she could go to bed.... She then continued to cry for an hour....
Today she has not been listening to anything I say and taking back to everything I tell her..... I never knew I could hate the word 'no' SO MUCH....
I have class tonight 6:30-9, but need to go in early to work on a project.... I am so exhausted and don't want to do it. I just want to put her in her room and go to sleep....
I don't know how I'm going to do this the rest of the week. Tomorrow I have to work 1-8.... I wake up exhausted and she just makes it worse.