Insensitive people! Am I over reacting?

So freaking irritated... this girl purposely got pregnant to keep her boyfriend around longer (there's like a 20 year difference between them.. she is very immature and he talks about leaving all the time. She's got one kid already with a different guy and told her bf that she was on bc but skipped it to get pregnant). Anyway, so he's staying because he wants to take care of his child. But that's not what pisses me off... what pisses me off is she's always got to bring up her pregnancy (bragging or complaining) when she knows my husband and I have been trying for over a year and I am dealing with the fact I may never be able to have kids... then she goes to me "just be happy you don't ever have to deal with morning sickness"... I was like "really?!? I would give anything to deal with morning sickness because it would mean I was at least pregnant!" And she looked at me and rolled her eyes then began to 'enlighten' me on how I am so lucky that I can't get pregnant! I wanted to slap her! I have no choice but to be around her because her boyfriend is a good friend of my husband's.. my husband hates confrontation so I can't say all that I would like to this little witch and he doesn't say anything either. Heck her boyfriend is the one who ends up chewing her out a few days later and then she will end up apologizing only to turn around and do the same crap! I said to my husband from now on he can go on his own to hang out with his friend but I don't want to be anywhere around her and he got upset with me saying I'm over reacting... am I over reacting? I feel like I have every right to feel this way since it's a daily thing...