Feeling lonely

I'm 14 and I don't know why But I feel so lonely and sad lately I don't know if it's just jealousy of others that have a parterner or I just need to get out the house more I don't have many friends or a good group of friends it's hard to meet positive people at this age with out them being shady all I want is a friend to be honest I have one but she's also very negative,so am I it's kinda hard because if I try and ask for help I won't get it because she's to caught up in her stuff so I don't even bother anymore.I don't know who to talk to about my problems im such a mess inside i don't talk about it no one really knows the stuff I'v been through.It hurts keeping everything inside of me for 11years specially at night because I'm in silent dark room all I can think about is what happened  then I tend not sleep then it's worse because I end up stuck all night thinking and thinking.I just can't do this anymore im tired I just want someone to love me and not make me feel like crap and never feel alone again but I guess that's just a fantasy...