Am I being over dramatic?

Michelle? • I have a 3 year old son and just got my bfp for baby #2!!!❤️❤️❤️
So when I first found out I was pregnant I went into the dr due to cramping. They told me all they could see were TWO sacs and possible yolks. Went back again a few weeks later and they told me I was 6 weeks 4 days with one baby. They had me come back to see my regular provider 3 days later who did another ultrasound for her own record and told me I am only 5 weeks. I was SO confused. I had to wait 2 months for my next appointment (today) I go in and they don't even do another ultrasound even though I have three different due dates (sept 2, sept 15, and sept 29) I told them that I'd really like to know how far exactly I am and that I'd like to know when I'm due. All they said is well you are due in September so expect your baby to arrive in the month. Im like wait what?! How can you just give me a due "month". With my first I was told nov 6 and nov 8 and he was born on the 10th. They told me an ultrasound right now wouldn't even be very accurate. I was so frustrated I just broke down crying. I've been waiting these last two months to finally see how far I really am and I got no answers. We did hear the heartbeat and I am extremely grateful my little babe is healthy but am I wrong to be upset about not knowing whether im 12, 14, or 16 weeks along? I feel like it's a huge difference.