Bisexual?

Emily
So, this is something I have struggled with for a while. I just need advice about the whole situation. Whether you agree or disagree or maybe had a similar experience.
For the past few years, I have dated only men. & I find men very very attractive.... But I have also noticed women in a sexual way, & always wrote it off as something else. For example, I catch myself checking out another girls body and then just blow it off as wishing I had the features that she does or just wandering eyes. & I catch myself flirting with girls & then pulling myself away from them & becoming socially very awkward around girls. I surrounded myself with nothing but guy friends & only kept a couple female friends. One of which is bi, & I was unaware for the year or so we were friends. We ended up having a drunken sexual experience together, & she wanted to bring our boyfriends into the picture. I got mad about it, & we had a huge falling out. I played it off that I was drunk and just going thru an exploratory phase.. But now I realize that I was mad because I wanted her to myself & I was offended that she wanted the guys. & I find myself dreaming or thinking about other girls a lot more often....
About a year ago, I went thru a really hard breakup with my boyfriend. A lot was changing in our relationship (military SO issues) & we couldn't hold it together. Since then, my interest in woman has really increased. I'm not sure if this is something that is just temporary or psychological because I went thru a hard breakup with a man and now I'm avoiding that..... Or if I'm actually bisexual and should act on my feelings? I'm sure this sounds ridiculous as it does to me, but I'm really confused about this. Is this normal?....